Dealing with a specific mental health issue? Anxious at work? Just feeling more down than usual? There’s an app for that!
Thanks to Active Minds at the University of Rochester for putting together this extensive list of mental health-related mobile apps. Refer back to this list whenever life gets tough!
Reminder: These apps are not substitutes for clinical assistance. If you’re feeling suicidal or are experiencing a mental health emergency, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 800-273-TALK.
Anxiety and Stress
- Beat Panic
- Beat Social Phobia (iTunes/Android)
- BellyBio Interactive Breathing
- Worry Box- Anxiety Self Help
- Stop Panic & Anxiety Self Help
- SAM – Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Panic Aid