You’ve planned events, raised money, tabled, chalked and truly engaged your campus in conversations about mental health. Finally, the end of the year is here and we want to congratulate you on all your hard work! Whether you’re graduating or just wrapping up the school year, we need you to check off a few last items before you check out for summer.
1. Seniors: Provide us with your permanent contact information for once you leave school. Your school email address will expire eventually and we want to stay in touch. Pass along this form to the other seniors in your chapter so they can stay connected to Active Minds!
2. Help us bring Active Minds to more students next year! We still have $30,000 to go before we reach our national fundraising goal. By raising at least $300 by June 30, you’ll earn your chapter an expanded awareness campaign kit this fall and a higher chapter rating. Submit your funds online or by mail by June 30.
3. Ask family and friends to donate to national mental health awareness through your fundraising page as a graduation gift to you.
4. If you have been managing your chapter’s fundraising page, e-mail us to let us know who will be taking your place next year.
5. Send us a testimonial. Has Active Minds made a difference in your life or had an impact on your campus? We’d love to hear from you! If you’re interested in sharing your experiences, send us your story.
6. Have contacts with your school’s administration? Let them know you’re graduating and introduce them to your new leaders so those relationships can continue.
7. Make sure you remember to fill out your Summer Chapter Inventory and update your leadership’s contact information when you receive it on Monday, May 16.