Welcome to summer! While you soak up the sun and relax after all the hard work you have put in this past year, remember there is always more that can be done.
We are so proud of your dedication to fighting stigma and changing the conversation about mental health. In order to have the best year ever, you have to prepare yourself for success. We have 10 tips for you to pave your path to success and plan for another great year at your chapter!
(Also feel free to share these images on your chapter’s social media networks!)
1. Create a tentative timeline for the year:
2. Hold a board retreat:
3. Take time to learn your school’s event policies:
4. Check our Active Minds program bank:
5. Keep your social media pages active:
6. Make schedules of national awareness events and what you need each year:
7. Start brainstorming general meeting ideas:
8. Reach out to organizations you are interesting in partnering with:
9. Get crafty! Make some things to sell to raise money:
10. Look for grants to apply for:
Take advantage of the time you have this summer! Get planning and get a lot of work done. Capitalize on the summer and gear up for the best year ever. Follow some or all of these tips and your chapter will be ready to take the year by storm.