There’s still time to earn more FREE swag in your fall awareness campaign kit. Raise $300 for the national movement by June 30, and help reach 2.3 million+ students!
We need every chapter member to play their part in reaching the growing number of students who need critical mental health education and resources provided through Active Minds, Inc. Participation in fundraising is required, and every dollar counts! Read more about the fundraising requirements.
Here are seven ways to round out your fundraising this spring:
1. Send letters in March to five friends and family to share the impact Active Minds has had on your life and request donations of at least $20 each.
2. Charge a small fee for a popular Stress Less Week (April 17-23) activity or two. Hosting a stress-ball-creation station? Charge $1 to cover your costs and bring in a little cash! Passing out healthy brain food in the quad? Advertise a suggested donation.
3. Request Insomnia Cookie donations to go along with a Stress Less Event you’re hosting and allow students to pay $1 to send a cookie with a “good luck” message to a friend ahead of finals.
4. Apply for a Chapter Development Grant to support a fundraising idea. Here’s one: Sell self-care packages (with donated items from a local business) to parents who want to support their students during finals.
5. Partner with a local restaurant in April to share profits one evening from all customers who mention your chapter at check-out.
6. Organize a raffle fundraiser with donations from local businesses or the campus bookstore, and sell 50 tickets for $1 each to earn a total of $50.
Don’t forget to share your fundraising success in our Program Bank. Contact the Chapters Team email@example.com to talk more about fundraising and learn more about the resources and support available to help!