Whether you’re single or in a relationship, Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to step away from stress, slow down, and focus on your mental health. This year, celebrate with the following 6 short and sweet ideas for your best (and healthiest) Valentine’s Day yet!
1. Treat Yourself: Plan an activity, take a fun class, pamper yourself, or try something new.
2. Get active: Seasonal Depression is snow joke (sorry). Conquer the winter blues by grabbing a friend and going for a brisk walk. Fresh air and sunlight is a surefire way to get your heart pumping.
3. Celebrate all of your relationships: From family and friends, to co-workers and roommates, take time to let those closest to your heart know you care.
4. Make a healthy (and delicious) meal: Better yet, make a meal and invite those friends over for dinner!
5. Make someone’s day: The simplest gesture can have the greatest impact! Encourage someone through a random act of kindness.
6. Rest: At the end of your busy and exciting day, make sure to get the sleep that you deserve.
Happy Valentine’s Day!